Thursday, August 28, 2008

Toot My Own Horn


I am so please to say that I have had my 100th sale on Etsy today.
I feel so blessed to be allowed to do what I love so much.
I have enjoyed art my whole life. I don't remember a time when I was not drawing or making something. I remember as a small child sitting in church beside my mother and drawing. I loved the way the light from the stained glass windows looked shinning on my paper. Sometimes when I am working and all of the colors of polymer clay are all over the place I am transported back to sitting in the light of those stained glass windows. There is a saying a came across in a book some time ago....

~The Beauty is there to remind us of the one who created the diverse beauty of our world for His own delight.

I hope He finds delight in the way I use the gift He has given me.

No comments: